5th CPEC Meeting
28.09.2021 – 30.09.2021
In September, we’ll finally meet in Dresden again. There, we plan to discuss the progress of all projects, plan additional collaborations across our universities and institutes, and make plans for period 2 of CPEC.
4th CPEC Meeting
10.03.2021 – 12.03.2021
In this general assembly, we invited external guests and presented our work to look for potential collaborations within and outside of computer science. In addition, our Young Researchers’ Plenum focused on fostering collaboration within our group of doctoral and postdoctoral students.
CPEC @ DATE 2021
In an interactive session at the DATE 2021 Special Initiative on Autonomous Systems Design, we discussed perspicuity in the automotive context.
3rd CPEC Meeting
30.09.2020 – 02.10.2020
In our first full online-only assembly, we shared our progress across the projects and locations.
3rd CPEC Meeting
24.03.2020 – 26.03.2020
Unfortunately we were forced to cancel the CPEC meeting in Dresden at short notice, in accordance with the current COVID-19 directive of TU Dresden.
2nd CPEC Meeting
04.11.2019 – 06.11.2019
At our second CPEC meeting, the project teams were able to discuss their first results and also set the course for their future joint research work. In addition, the CPEC members welcomed Prof. Sven Apel (Saarland University) as a new member of the project.
1st CPEC Meeting
01.04.2019 – 04.04.2019
The kick-off event of the CPEC took place in Dresden with about 60 participants. All project teams met for the launch of their joint activities. The spokesperson, the co-spokesperson and the board of directors were elected and the CPEC regulations were formally approved.
The CPEC members organise a joint lecture series hosting international guests in Dresden and Saarbrücken.
- Xiaowei Huang, University of Liverpool, UK, 2021-06-18
- Markus Langer, Saarland University, DE, 2021-05-28
- Joost-Pieter Katoen, RWTH Aachen University, DE, 2021-04-21
- Isabel Valera, Saarland University, DE, 2021-02-19
- Robert R. Hoffman, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, US, 2021-01-29
- Hubert Garavel, INRIA – University Grenoble Alpes, FR, 2019-10-09
- Clemens Stachl, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, DE, 2019-10-02
- Daniel S. Brooks, Department of Philosophy, University of Cincinnati, US, 2019-10-01
- Tony Milligan, Kings College London, UK, 2019-09-25
- Jiangchao Liu, National University of Defense Technology Changhsha, CN, 2019-09-11
- Paritosh Pandya, IIT Mumbai, IN, 2019-09-06
- Brandon Bohrer, Carnegie Mellon University, US, 2019-07-29
- André Platzer, Carnegie Mellon University, US, 2019-07-02
- Carlos Budde, University Twente, NL, 2019-03-27
Technische Universität Dresden
- Diogo Behrens, Huawei Dresden, DE, 2021-02-26
- Joël Ouaknine, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Saarbrücken, DE, 2020-03-10
- Isabelle Augenstein, University of Copenhagen, DK, 2020-02-28
- Ansgar Fehnker, University of Twente, NL, 2020-02-20
- Christian Tominski, University Rostock, DE, 2020-02-20
- Stephan Mennicke, TU Braunschweig, DE, 2020-01-09
- Tobias Isenberg, Aviz Research Group, INRIA, Saclay, FR, 2019-12-06
- Jerzy Marcinkowski, University Breslau, PL, 2019-12-05
- Mark Law, Imperial College London, UK, 2019-09-24
- Alessandra Russo, Imperial College London, UK, 2019-09-24
- Stefano Teso, KU Leuven, NL, 2019-09-24
- Maria Vanina Martinez, University of Buenos Aires, AR, 2019-09-23
- Daniele Magazzeni, King’s College, UK, 2019-09-23
- Fabian Suchanek, Télécom ParisTech, FR, 2019-09-21
- Pierre Senellart, ENS Paris, FR, 2019-09-20
- Yevgeny Kazakov, University Ulm, DE, 2019-09-20
- Cesare Tinelli, University of Iowa, US, 2019-06-26
- Diego Calvanese, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, IT, 2019-06-25
- Wolfgang Thomas, RWTH Aachen, DE, 2019-06-25
- Gerhard Brewka, University Leipzig, DE, 2019-06-25
- Ulrike Sattler, University of Manchester, UK, 2019-06-25
- Thomas Eiter, TU Wien, AT, 2019-06-25
- Khushraj Nanik Madnani, IIT Bombay, IN, 2019-06-25
- Martin Diller, TU Wien, AT, 2019-04-04